Friday, October 22, 2010

Sewing , gluing, crafting, OH MY!

So many things to do and so little time. This weekend is the start of many weekends of holiday craft shows. I thought I was organized & had more then enough items to get me through all of them. But you never know & we’ll have to see how much sells.

On top of all the prep for the shows, I was lucky enough to have custom order request through my ETSY shop! I was so excited! She placed an order for 8 TOTES. Each one different & unique. I happy to say I was able to complete the order within one day. It's amazing what can get done while the girls are at school!


And just as exciting, the sale of the totes also create a donation to our local animal shelter. The girls loved bringing in the donation, & no ….we didn’t go home with a new puppy yet! (Not this time anyway!)

Finishing last minut items
Now in the frenzy of getting everything ready I can’t help but feel excited! It maybe a lot of work but it’s truly fun. I love creating my items & love even more being able to meet the people that will take them home and enjoy them.

With shows back to back until Thanksgiving I hope it remains exciting . Even if I’ll be spinning in circles mixing everyday life with all of this. I mean what better job then to make items that DESSERTS get to go on! Of course when selling these pretty cake stands I have to make cup cakes to display on these stands to help my customers “see” just how great they display. I just hope it’s a busy show or I’m sure I’ll be the one eating all of them ! AHHHH!

This weekend I’ll be at ST. JOHN BERCHMANS, 2511 W LOGAN BLVD, CHICAGO 10-2pm.

So if your in the area, please stop by, enjoy a cup cake & say hello!

3 comments:

SkippyMom said...

Have fun at the show! Nice donation to the animal shelter too!

Teresa said...

cute totes! love the owls.

Barb said...

Hope you had a great show Saturday!