Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Short and Sweet

This weeks been crazy already! I think the holiday shopping has started & its keeping my etsy shop busy this week. But before I run off to the post office again I want to post this pic I found on the fridge.
I don't know if any of you remember the post I had a while back about making a message center ? Well this has paid off! Its nice to see what the girls leave on their spots. Some times it's just doodles but when I found this,  it just made me smile :)

3 comments:

SkippyMom said...

That is just so great! Guaranteed smiles for a week! We make eachother's lunches eachday and always leave notes in them, but I think I need a dry erase board too. That's cool.

[I didn't know how to email you, but I wanted to say sorry you had to read that thing about my brother. That wasn't a very nice thing, but since I am doing that silly challenge I felt it was best to be honest. My tadpoles are pretty familiar with him anyway, but I felt bad that you saw it. I mean, of course you would, it's public. Anyway - today's is a lot more fun and you might get a chuckle out of it b/c you DO have this talent.]

Teresa said...

that is just too cute! i love it. i sometimes leave ron notes on his facebook page. he's slow in getting online so he doesn't always see them. lol

Treehugger_31 said...

Cute!! :) This reminds me of when my sister and I were roomies several years ago. We placed a large dry erase board in the kitchen and we were always leaving each other funny little notes and pictures!