Monday, January 17, 2011

Award Time!

                                      I WON! I WON! It’s a major award!


No, I didn’t win the lamp (but I soooo love that movie!).
Linda from Olde Baggs 'n Struft Shirts gave me an award! Thank you very much Linda! Rules for my award are to list 7 things about myself and award 15 new blogs I’m following . All the blogs I follow should receive this award !  (I’m never one for following the rules - ask my parents…..sorry mom & dad ). So heres my 7 things  & a few of the GREAT blogs I recently started  following.......

1. I rearrange the furniture quite often here. And more times then not, it just ends up back in the same spot.

2. We’ve lived in this house almost 4 years, and I’ve painted the living room 3 times. I just couldn’t decide! (My husband swears we’ve lost sq.feet from all the layers.)

3.If you read my last post , you know how much I LOVE coffee.

4. My favorite days are the ones we stay in our pj’s all day & just play.

5. I love bed time stories with the girls. They’re both able read now & that makes it that much more fun!

6. One of my favorite books is “Time Travelers Wife”. I read the book a few years before the movie came out. If you haven’t yet ,READ IT. Skip the movie. Nothing compares to the book.

7.I am the “queen” of returns @ my local TJMAXX. I think they have my picture behind counter….

And now the awards to a few of the great  blogs I've recently started to following are.....
1.Puzzle Pieces
2.Homemakin and Decoratin
3.Homemade life
4.Crafty Hearts Warm Home
5.Work,Knit, Study
6.The Chic Chickadee
7.Daydreams of a Cowgirl
 I know...its not the 15 but its a good start. The girls are off from school today & if I spend anymore time on this computer we'll never get outside to go sledding!! Congrats everyone!!

6 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

LOL on the paint layers taking away sq ft! :)

I adore Dawn at Puzzle Pieces! Excellent choice for an awardee!!! I'll have to check out some of the others. :)

Out on the prairie said...

You are becoming the queen of awards, congratulations.Sledding sounds real fun, we have a layer of ice on the snow that would make if fast but rough.

Celia said...

I've been living in my house for 4 years and still have white walls.

OmaLindasOldeBaggsandStuftShirts said...

Hey, I loved learning more about you. How fun. In my younger days, I was a compulsive painter. My husband said the same....loss of square footage. Men, they don't know, well maybe a little. Now I shall go and see who you nominated and check out their bloggies. Thanks for being a goodie and accepting the award. The Olde Bagg, Linda

Jaymee said...

Thank you so much for thinking of me:) You deserve this award for sure!
~J

Paula said...

How exciting, my 1st award. Thank you so much :-)