Sunday, January 16, 2011

Happy customer & Awards!

I woke up this morning to a great email from Leanna @  The Violet Reaction . She purchased one of my cowls I recently finished last week. Nothing makes me happier then to hear an item I put my heart into is loved by someone else. Nice way to start my day! That cowl looks great on her!


To top it off she has a great blog! Did you know she got those boots for only $11.67 . I know! Caution : this blog will make you want to shop! Check out her Etsy shop too Violet Reaction. You'll love her jewelry.

Then after checking my posts this moring, I’ve found out that Linda @ Olde Baggs’ n Stuft Shirts has awarded me the



Thanks Linda! In order to accept this award I'm supposed to share 7 things about myself & award 15 new blogs I'm following. Perfect timing since  I’ve recently found some great new blogs.  I think all the blogs I follow should be awarded : )   I'll do my best to follow the rules. I'll to get to that in my next post!  Stay tuned! 

6 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

Hurray for you on both counts! You certainly have a lot of style! The stuff you make and re-make is just wonderful!

SkippyMom said...

Nice cowl and wonderful award. Very deserving Roundabout. Congrats.

Now where did she get the boots. We ALL want to know. :D

Inger said...

You certainly deserve the award. I love your creativity and the beautiful things you make. There's something Swedish about your style (and that's a compliment).--Inger

LBB said...

Thank you everyone!

Inger- I am 1/4 Swedish so it must be in the blood!

Nancy said...

Your cowls are so pretty! I can see why they are popular, especially in chilly weather.

Congrats on your blog award. Very well deserved. :)

Celia said...

That's very flattering that she purchased your pattern and loved it! Good job! It's lovely!