Thursday, March 31, 2011

Found some hearts!

I am loving this heart finding business !! I always keep my eyes open for them now. Heres what I found....

On the side of an old wagon at the Museum of Science of Industry.


                                                                     In Lucy’s water bowl!

Those darn cats are such stinkers to her. Almost everyday they will come by & knock food in her bowl. But it worked out great for me! I found a heart from it! (don’t worry..I cleaned her bowl after the pic!)


And yesterday morning …..

Just off the porch ….dried up leaf. Nice way to start my day!
Off to see other hearts shared!!…….

13 comments:

Leontien said...

haha your pretty good at finding hearts!!! and yes the last pic is great!!!

Thanks for sharing, maybe i need to go out and find some hearts of my own...?

Leontien

TexWisGirl said...

Yipee!!! Love that you're addicted! It's the kind of habit that gives back to you...

Dawn said...

Haha...oh how I love this!
Happy hearts:))))
I think it's too fun how you're on the lookout. I think it may be contagious...
:)

LBB said...

This is so CONTAGIOUS!! I am always on the look out now :) It really does make you happy when you find one :D

Nancy said...

But... soggy pet kibble? Haha! You are addicted. :)

Clytie said...

I especially love the heart on the covered wagon. And the dried up leaf ... and even the soaked kibble! It could be worse, if you go to Guest Heart Thursday you will find an elk dung heart this week! Yikes!

Laura said...

I love them all!!! The universe is sending you a lot of love!

Pearl Maple said...

how cute, am new to the concept of finding hearts but liking it

do like your creative projects as well, how knew you could do that with a bit of glue, looks great

Out on the prairie said...

I found a heart in a burl on a tree.

Dani said...

amazing heart post.

Allison said...

On the lookout for hearts, on the lookout for love! Such a happy lookout!

Anja M. said...

I found you through the “Friday Blog Hop”

I follow you on GFC. (Anja M.)

This and That

Inger-M said...

Great catches this week! I love them all, but especially one on the side of the old wagon :-)