Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I love Paris in the spring time (& the fall too!)

On both trips to Paris (first in fall & then several years later in the spring) a visit to the Eiffel Tower was the first thing we did. It's just one of those things that makes you realize your REALLY there!
On our way….


Waiting in line to climb the stairs.
Love the view!



Elevator to the top.


This is pretty interesting.....

Could you imagine? I’m pretty brave, but you’d never see me on a tightrope to the the Tower!



A light bulb was out. Somebody has to get up there & change it! What a job :)

Next week I’ll share a little of the street life I took in Paris. Then its off to Monet’s Garden in Giverny (my absolute favorite place!)

I have so many spring projects I’ve been working on the last couple of days. I'm so excited to share some that I almost skipped Travel Tuesday...but I love Paris to much to do that :) Stay tuned!

10 comments:

Inger said...

For some reason I never went to Paris when I lived in Europe. So thanks for this tour and I'm looking forward to more.--Inger

TexWisGirl said...

Wow. Light bulb changer for the Eiffel Tower. What a job. And I thought the window washers on the high-rises had it rough...

Allison said...

C'est magnifique ! Mais je pense que tu trouveras que la Suisse est encore plus mignonne... :) hihi

LBB said...

Allison- Je parie que la Suisse est tellement plus joli!
Don't get excited...I used google translate to reply again!! I'm working on it!! :)

Eyeliquor 2 said...

Nice photographs of Paris!
Cool shot where you try to grab the tower :)

Unknown said...

lovely photos following you back.



www.mommywantstoread.blogspot.com

SkippyMom said...

My daughter is going to LOVE this post. She is such a lover of Paris and the Eiffel Tower. We aren't saving for college - we are saving for a trip there when she graduates high school. heehee [I am kidding, sort of]. :)

Can't wait to see more.

Out on the prairie said...

I love your Eiffel visit, a first stop for me also.

Leontien said...

Great pics! Paris is on my bucket list...

Thanks for sharing
Leontien

Unknown said...

Love your pictures, I wish I could be in Paris!

I am a new follower from the totally tuesday blog hop and would love a follow back! Have a great rest of your tuesday!

Hope
http://www.peanutbutterandhopey.com