Thursday, March 24, 2011

I found a heart!

I’m loving this blog Random Hearts. Its so much fun to see what items she & others find hearts in! Well  I have  found one!

On Monday Addy & I took a walk around the house & found this…..

I took the pic of it first while it was still attached to the plant.

But when she picked it I realized it was in the shape of a heart .

I just love this idea. How can you not smile when you find one :) I will definitely be trying to find more!! 

I linked up to Guest Heart Thursday

Later today I will post my Thrifty Thursday project. Stay tuned...... :)

13 comments:

Clytie said...

Oooooh, I'm lovin' on this wonderful heart! Just be prepared ... once you start seeing them, you won't be able to stop!

Thank you for linking up with Guest Heart Thursday!

TexWisGirl said...

Oh hurray! Another Random Hearts fan! I adore Clytie's site (and another one is Dani's A Place for Hearts who links in to Clytie). :)

Trollkjerringa1 said...

WOW such a beauty <3 Like Clytie said once you started , you can't stop <3

Dawn said...

I HEART this! It's a lovely find....amazing what we can see when we really look:)

Allison said...

That is so beautiful! Looking for love in ordinary things! Methinks we shall find abundance! :D

Marcy said...

That is such a great idea!

:)
Marcy @ Life's Gristle

Teresa said...

that's a great find! i'll have to check out that blog.

Jeannette said...

Ah, so sweet! Thanks for stopping by my design blog. I am so glad to meet you. I'm a new follower and headed over to your etsy shop. I see some very cute stuff!

Unknown said...

Love it:)

Out on the prairie said...

You have a good eye for shapes.

MarieElizabeth said...

I really like how well it dried too. Nice heart!

Inger-M said...

Oh, a beautiful heart!

Dani said...

Wow. Very beautiful. Love it.
Finding hearts is addictive. You'll have fun for sure.