Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Marshmallow Bouquets

We love these easy sweet treats! Fast, easy & so yummy!

You’ll need marshmallows, (have you see they even make GIANT size ones now? I might use those next time!), semi sweet chocolate pieces, colorful candy sprinkles & and toothpicks.


Stick the toothpicks into the marshmallows. Melt your chocolate, then holding on to the toothpicks dip the marshmallows. Then quickly dip & roll the chocolate tops into the candy pieces.




Place on to a plate & place into the freezer for a few minutes to harden the chocolate.
When ready, remove the toothpicks & place back on to the plate.

Watch out….you might get knocked over by the crowd trying to get one!!!

12 comments:

Quirky Homemaker said...

Those are so cute! And look at those cute little egg shaped sprinkles!!

Nancy said...

Sounds like a great idea for a marshmallow fondue party! :)

Kelli W said...

So cute! My boys love marshmallows and the jumbo ones are so much fun! Though the last time I bought them I ended up eating most of them:)

Diane Writes said...

Hello! Your recipe combines good presentation and taste. The combination of colors are so refreshing to the eyes!

Paula said...

My son is marshamallow and chocolate mad so this seems like the perfect combination for a sweet treat and one he can make himself. I need to put marshmallows on the shopping list :-)

TexWisGirl said...

yikes! makes my teeth hurt!

Dawn said...

This spells trouble.
BUT...I have so much fun on Craft days now...:)))

Heather said...

Kids would love these. How fun!

Debbie said...

awesome idea....i always have way too many sprinkles, jimmies and colored sugar.......

i saw those jumbo marshmallows and thought they would be great for making snowmen in winter. my mind is always in overdrive!!!!!

Anonymous said...

oh my!! so simple.. and such fun!! I'm going to try this.. over the weekend.. for sure! :-)

Allison said...

What a cute and easy idea... I will have to let my little girl try making these. She's been begging me to "cook" and I do let her! She's great at making bread. But I get kind of gunshy about letting the kids just go bazerk in the kitchen. This looks like a good start. :) Thanks!

Out on the prairie said...

Looks real kid friendly. Those big marshmallows are quite a lot.I got some strawberry and regular mixed last year to take camping.