Friday, April 15, 2011

Sending out some THANK YOU'S!!

I have been working on a major project & almost forgot to send out a few “thank you’s” !
 ( This project is kicking my butt & I’m not even sure I really like the result. : (  Don’t you hate when that happens. But hopefully I’ll figure it out & post it soon!)

Lacie from Home Growing Happiness has awarded me the Versatile Blogger Award. But since I have already received this (I know..I know.. should put this on my side bar! Add it to the list of things I will eventually get to! ) I feel bad officially accepting it. But I will share with you what a great blog Lacie has!! Such a variety! From crafting & thrifting, to life with her little one : ) Thank you so much Lacie!

Thank you as well to
   



for featuring my Yarn Globe Light! I really appreciate it! That was one of the most fun projects I’ve made. Who doesn’t love making a mess! I felt like a little kid again with all that glue :)

Happy weekend everyone! Now I’m off to get some rest. I have a lot of work ahead of me before I finish my project. Here’s a hint…..


Stay tuned! Hope to share sometime next week!



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Suspense kills me.

x

TexWisGirl said...

congrats on your award and featured performances!!! you deserve them!

hope you have good luck on the project!

Allison said...

Yay! Congrats! I hope to see you in Victoria Magazine someday... :D

Nancy said...

I have no idea what you are up to, Trisha. But that's nothing new. You amaze me with your ingenuity!

TMWHickman said...

Well, now you have my curiosity piqued! Congrats on all those great awards! You deserve every one!

Treehugger_31 said...

Can't wait to see what you are up to! :)

lnevans said...

Thanks for the Thanks! :o) And I can't wait to see the new project!

Lacie @ http://www.homegrowinghappiness.blogspot.com