Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Quick change Photo frame

I found a few of these wood frames for $0.75 each. I decided to use one of them as an sort of a memo / photo frame.

Using some left over fabric & batting I got started. After wrapping the batting & gluing it down, I then did the same with the fabric

Then I weaved some ribbon (like when making a memo board) pulled tight & glued each one down.
Then back in the frame it went!

After placing it back into the frame, I decided to paint it white to go with my gallery wall in our dinning room.
This frame is great since I tend to change out our pic.s on this wall so much! It’d be great to hold a few photos at a time as well : )

Elements InteriorsTammy Link BadgeBeyond The Picket Fence

10 comments:

Out on the prairie said...

Very nice idea, I like to have an area to post a favorite picture.

Andria said...

That's clever, and a great way to reuse a frame!

Leontien said...

Yeah nice idea!

thanks for sharing
Leontien

Nancy said...

Great idea, Trisha. Now if I can only remember to actually print out my photos. :)

Krystine Stephenson said...

Cute, cute, cute!

http://lucyluvinyl.blogspot.com/

Samantha said...

Love this idea!

Paula said...

That sounds like a bargain and a very clever way of recycling an old frame.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Allison said...

This is such a great idea! Thanks. Even I could do this!!

Tammy @ Type A said...

i love this!! this would be a great idea for a gallery of pictures. thanks for sharing this at my party!