Saturday, April 16, 2011

Things that make my heart happy

I’m still happy that we made a dry erase message board on our fridge. The girls have literally used this everyday. I never know what I’ll find day to day.


Drawings & new words...
or a pic from school they’re proud to display......
But an unexpected plus… my 9 year old sneaking off with her dry erase marker and taking it upon herself to schedule our families weekends on the calendar a few months ago.
My heart melted  :)
( I won't mention all the places I have found things written in places they SHOULDN'T be over the years. We leave this on a happy thought!! : D )

7 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

snicker, snicker...

SO sweet!

Unknown said...

Very sweet! I like your "home office." :D

Lyric
{Dream. Plan. Live.}
www.fwmomtalk.blogspot.com

Treehugger_31 said...

Cute! :)

My sister and I used to have a dry erase board hanging in our kitchen (back when we were roomies)...it was such a fun way to communicate and leave little private jokes and drawings!

Inger said...

Your girls are so adorable.--Inger

Buttons Thoughts said...

Oh my gosh LOVE DAY incredible daughter you have there.A very insightful gesture B

Allison said...

I like the idea of a "love day". So sweet!

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

I love how she scheduled your weekend! Adorable!